Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is Sarah and my Seventh Wedding Anniversary. I just wanted to let her know that I love her very much. We have been through alot in the last seven years including: Moving away from home, remolding a home (which was started 7 years ago and hasn't stopped yet), College, working many different jobs, finding my job as a Firefighter, starting my own business, health problems and three daughters. I have grown to love Sarah more through all of the trials that we have gone through. When we first started dating g we used to say that we went together like " Peanut Butter and Jam" and seven years later we still do. I wish this could have been a bigger celebration for us this year, but I am working today and our lives have been pretty busy lately. I love You Sarah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. All day yesterday I kept think, "What is today, I know it's something." Now I remember. You guys are awesome! I can't believe it's been 7 years.=)

Tiffany said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!! Hope you guys had a great day...maybe today?!?! anyway- I just commented on my blog to your response to Disneyland, and I should've put it here...wasn't thinking...but I don't want to type it twice...so go check it out over there! :)

Shani said...

Happy Anniversary you two crazy kats! You know that I have always been a big fan of PB&J.

RAYMO said...

Happy Belated Anniversary to the both of you. Sam, I didn't know you were such a lush!! That's awesome. Sarah, You've got a good man there. Take good care of him, and make him do more housework. I've seen him do dishes, but don't allow him to make brownies!