Friday, June 6, 2008

Chloe Olivia Hale is Here!

Chloe was born last night at 7:12 pm in the front seat of our Expedition in the parking lot of the hospital. I was on my way there from the fire station, after receiving a phone call from our neighbor Kirsten who drove her there. Chloe had a rough start into this world but she is doing good now. They are keeping her in the nursury while we are at the hospital to be able to monitor her vital signs. They have also started doing some light therapy because she is a little jaundice. Sarah is doing very well and has been up and around. I will post some pics soon. Visiting Chloe is very limited so it may be best to wait till we get home to see them. Feel free to give us a call. Keep Chloe and Sarah in your Prayers. Thank You Everyone who has been helping us.

2 comments:

Jennifer Barnes said...

It was a CRAZY night! I know you're sleepy, so I don't feel too bad correcting you that it was 8:12pm. :) We are all excited that she is FINALLY here!!

Valorie Johnston said...

What?... In the front seat of the car....That was my worst fear with my last one!... I had a 4 hour drive to my midwife... GLAD SHE's here and doing okay!...

THEY grow so QUICKLY!

How is it you got all the girls and i got all the boys?...