Thursday, May 8, 2008

The best news!!!

We got some of the best news today! My doctor appointment was with Dr. Parker. He's the best! He's letting the certified nurse mid-wives deliver the baby, I just have to go to him for the appointments. No one feels like the baby is going to have anymore problems because the non-stress tests have been perfect and they're not going to induce! I am SO happy about this. Some people think I'm crazy, but I'm so glad it all worked out. No premie worries, no inducement worries, no baby health worries.
I am so grateful Heavenly Father has blessed us like this. Sometimes we have to walk by faith before any blessings are showered upon us. I'm glad I learned that lesson because now I feel like it'll be easier for me to rely on Heavenly Father for all I need - help with the new baby and the girls, selling our cars, buying a house and anything else that might be coming up. And I know that these health concerns with the baby can change anytime, but I know that Heavenly Father is watching over us and helping us along the way. It's so wonderful to know this. Anyway, I'll get off the podium now. :)
I hope this blog is helping everybody stay updated and I'll keep it posted as much as possible.

1 comment:

amos said...

We're so happy for you guys!