Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day of fishing


I took the girls to the kids fishing pond this morning while while Sarah slept in. I was surprised that they held onto their own rods. Kaylee even reeeled in her first fish with her new Hanna Montana fihing pole.Gingers was unsuccessful with her Batman rod. Kaylee has been very proud of her fish.I put it in a grocery bag and she wanted to hold it all the way home. The girls got their first anatomy lesson when they stood around and watched me clean it. After I cleaned it I put it in a ziplock bag and in the fridge, Kaylee keeps getting it out and playing with it. She acts like its swimming though the air. It is funny but also gross.They are already asking about going again.

1 comment:

Shani said...

Sam! I am telling everyone I know that you actually contributed on your blog! I am glad you found fishing poles for them after the unsuccessful trip to Harmons at work. By the way, I totally love Hannah Montana.