Sunday, May 25, 2008

Nesting at it's best... or worse?


Since I shared some slightly embarrassing info about Sam, I thought it only fair to let you in on one of my own little secrets - I have OCD - like crazy. But only regarding the cleanliness of my house. I'm sure some of you have suspected this or we've joked around about it, but it's always been a little secret of ours. Sam's great and is really patient about it and he's a great sport when I ask him to help me deep clean something.

Lately I've been playing it off as nesting, but that horomone has really started kicking in this past week. I have this undeniable urge to get the house ready for the baby. Which has meant of course deep cleaning and reorganizing EVERYTHING in the house. We finally finished with the storage room on Saturday and I have to brag, it's beautiful! I can walk inside, find everything I need, not stepping on buttons or beads which have been spilt out of the craft box. It's a dream come true for me :) Is that sad?

I never remember to take a before picture, but just use your imagination and make it as messy as you can. Now look at the picture, it's gorgeous, isn't it!

No comments: