Saturday, May 17, 2008

Meet Matt's Girlfriend!

This past week Matthew's girlfriend, Brooke, came out to visit. She got to meet the fam on her whirlwind visit and from their stories it sounds like it was a great trip for both of them. I asked them if it would be alright to post their photo so y'all could meet Brooke - they said that was fine with them, what they didn't know was what I would write! Just kidding you two, I promise I'll keep it nice. But I couldn't write anything except nice because Brooke is a sweetie. She's an early education major in school, so they kids loved her of course. She served a mission which is how she met Matt - well sort of. She had a companion who's a friend of Matt's. She's outgoing and fun and could muscle a canoe down to the river.... that seems to be a Hale requirement, I had to pass that test too. :) Anyway, here's some photos of their visit.

No comments: