Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mother's Day :)

On Sunday, my mom and brothers came over for dinner after church. We had a really great time visiting and the girls showed off for their uncles of course. They love all their uncles so much that whichever ones happen to be visiting are their favorite's for the day. So, Steven and Kurt got all the attention and were begged all afternoon to play hide 'n seek and to push them on the swings. We love having their uncles over so we get a break! I also just wanted to add that I have the best mom in the world, who's given me a wonderful example of mothering, and I hope that I can be as good of a mom as she is. My husband is more than I deserve, and I can't believe I'm lucky enough to be his wife. He is my lifesaver again and again with the girls when I'm too tuckered out with the pregnancy. He understands if jam is on the floor for a few days too. I love him so much and he's probably going to roll his eyes and then be all humble and say "whatever, Sarah" and then give me a big hug. He's so predictable, just like the romance movies I love. Anyway, I won't gush anymore, it'll embaress him too much.

No comments: